Instagram ♥

Monday, July 22, 2013

What's In My Jewellery Box?

This is going to be a very pink post. Mainly because I'm trying to match the colour of the bed sheet, so I edited everything in a pinkish mode LOL! :)

Oh yeah just in case you guys didn't understand what's going on here. This is my first blog collab with Fion Paris Jackson! She's my very first blogger friend, I mean like really virtual blogger friend that I've never met before. I never really go to get to know any bloggers before even though I read their blogs and like them, because I too shy hahahahaa. However Fion is just so sweet and out-going it's really easy to warm up to her and chat with! :) She's just so genuine and adorable and most of all I love reading her blog posts. All so long and sincere one. T____T Which also makes me want to blog longer posts hahahahahaaa! Thanks darling! She also makes me realise that I can actually have blogger friends too. *funny thing that didn't occur to me before lol*

We had been chatting almost everyday on Wechat/FB and one day we suddenly came up with the idea of making a collab post! :) And since Fion wanted to know what's in my jewellery box (I bought a huge black jewellery box recently to fulfill my sudden craze for accessories LOL) so we decided that we would blog about "What's In My Jewellery Box?". :D

I used to be a really "plain" girl. I don't wear necklace/bracelets or whatsoever. I guess I'm just too lazy hahaha! And when I play violin I don't feel comfortable if there's something on my neck or on my wrist so yeah. The funny thing is my friends always give me accessories on my birthday and I ended up putting them into my drawer and the poor accessories laid there in the dust, no chance to see the light LOL.

Then I don't really know since when I suddenly fall in love with accessories because it gives more character to a certain outfit so I starting to collect them! :) Thank god to Taobao I can get lotsa cute stuff at super reasonable prices! :))))

Right, enough crapping. Let's see what I've got. :DD




Golden rome leaves necklace! So bold and shiny! :DDD When I got it I think it's too big for my taste. LOL. I want something delicate and nice but turns out it's much bigger. Anyway I wore it once and I decided that it is nicer this way too. :) Totally depends on the outfit. Have to keep it very simple. :)










The very "rad" ring-bracelet! :) Super love this, I'm going to search for more ring-bracelet soon! :))))) Though it's kinda hard to find. :'( If you guys find some really pretty/cool ring-bracelets lemme know okay?? 










The headbands I got from Forever 21! :) The brown one always give me headaches when I put it on my head hahaahaha. Too tight!!!








Most of the time I don't use the headband the usual way. I prefer to twist them onto my wrist into some kinda handswags LOL.











The more vintage stuff! :) The beautiful necklace given by Kathy and Pau as my bday present on the left, I think it's more suitable for dinner elegant events haha! :) And the cutesy purple necklace on the right I got from OPA. Very loveeeeee. :'))))











These 3 triangular necklaces are from Taobao. Mad cheap, only RM 2 to 3 only, can't believe it. Hahahaha. But I don't really wear them so I think I'll give them to my friends who want them :DDDDD Anyone?











Another piece that I loveeeeeee. T____T Also from OPA. :) It's so delicate and sweet it's easy to match with anything with collar. :) Simple is the best!











Ze blings! All presents from other people except for the one in the middle. I actually spent RM 75 to buy that thing in the middle can you believe me?? Dunno what's wrong with my brain that time hahaha or maybe it's the lighting, it looks extremely shiny and pretty. I bought that like 3 years ago but I've nvr worn it out once. =.=''' Waste of money.









Fun bangles and bracelets! :) All from Taobao. There was a time I think bangles are real cool and I started collecting them LOL. Now I seldom wear them though because I think they are too heavy and make too much noises hahahahaha.











These two are my love because they are presents from my best friend, Miki! :) She knows what I like best! :) Simple, pretty and delicate things. :)











The matchy-matchy one set! :DDDDD Still thinking how can I ever wear them out hahaahhaa very chunky accessories!











These 2 are from Forever 21. Almost the same design but one is longer and another is shorter. :) Btw the weird thing is I prefer silver accessories than golden ones. I just think golden ones are more suitable for older people? LOL.










Signature necklaces! I don't really know how to wear them out yet. A bit too big for my taste hahaha I prefer smaller and more delicate accessories. So anyone who're interested in these necklaces let me know. :DDD









Another 2 big necklaces that looks pretty cool but way bigger than what I expected. That's why you can't really trust online shop. LOL. I thought they should be like half the size!! Again anyone who likes signature necklaces lemme know. :D 



Well those are everything that are in my jewellery box right now. :DDDD I said right now because I'm going to buy more until my jewellery box burst. Hahahahahaa! Just like what Fion said, next time I'll probably have to get Milo tins/Tupperwares to put my accessories ady. :DDDDD

Till the next post! Hint: it'll be a vlog next time, stay tuned! Hahaha!!!!

Ciao peeps! :D

PS: You guys can read Fion's post on What's In HER Jewellery Box? too! :)))))) Just click HERE! :)

PS(2): I just read her post and I was like SERIOUSLY OMG HER COLLECTION SO CRAZILY AMAZING, mine is like totally newbie compared to hers hahahahahhaa! Plus her blog post so super informative one, including how she got it, where she got it and who inspired her to get it. T______T Now I feel like my blog post super cincai. Hahaahaha. Sorry readers. Now you guys faster go read her blog. :DDDDD

Alrighty, good night peeps! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment